- General information
This service will be available from the 14th of July 2020 only upon reservation by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of places available will be reduced to allow the social distancing and seat reservations
- Opening times
Tuesday and Thursday 9.00 – 13.00
Available seats: 16
- Rules for the users
Before Access to the Library, users:
– must have measured the temperature with the thermo-scanner located at the entrance.Access will not be granted for those having a temperature higher than 37,5 °C
– must be wearing their own safety mask and using the hand sanitiser after entering the building. A social distancing of 2 meters has to be followed
– follow the opening times and safety signs
- Further information
– Only laptops/tablets/mobile are allowed. Please do not bring any hard copy of your books.
– Users are not allowed to bring books from the shelves
– User’s booking is meant to reserve a seat and the volumes
– Reservation of books and seats will be confirmed from the library’s staff after your request
– After your booking, the seat will be reserved from 9 am to 1 pm
– All the material used during your consultation has to be left on the table
Be aware that a specific text will be again available after the last consultation, only after being stored for 3 days for safety reasons.
The library service will be temporarily or permanenty suspended for those breaking the rules.